Posted by Anne on Friday, January 16, 2009 at 8:24am.
I was wondering if anybody could please tell me what I need to do I went to work on my power point project and when I turned on my computer a lot of my icons were missing such as my excel power point microsoft office 2007 my documents pictures my back ground ( wall paper is gone) and I have a totally different slide bar etc I thank you in advance for all of your help
- computers - SraJMcGin, Friday, January 16, 2009 at 9:46am
First of all, here is a GOOGLE Search for Power Point Tutorials:
Here is one on Microsoft Office 2007:
Hopefully something there will help you, for I know nothing about either program.
- computers - Writeacher, Friday, January 16, 2009 at 10:07am
Your problem sounds more like something that happened with your Windows program.
You might write to the man who writes this blog to see what ideas he has for you: http://blogs.chron.com/helpline/
- computers - FalconFire, Saturday, February 7, 2009 at 8:46pm
Anne, whats mostly likeley wrong, is
your computer suffered from some kind
of malfunction and windows might have
been reinstalled or something. either
way, youve probably lost alot of programs, information, and etc. You'll
need to reinstall everything if so. This means drivers, programs, everything.
Oh, the other possibility is that you are on a different user account? its hard
to deal with problems like this without personally looking at the computer. Next time i suggest that you periodicly backup important files onto an external harddrive for safe keeping.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- MEDICAL CODING & BILLING - I JUST GOT A NEW COMPUTER AND I CAN NOT OPEN UP MY ...
- English - 1. I use the computer to make files with Power point. 2. I use the ...
- computers - Scenario: You have been employed as the IT Director for the ABC ...
- computers - When you press the power button on your computer, it doesn’t turn on...
- Computer Development - How has the history of computers changed over the years? ...
- Projects - Can somebody PLEASE tell me a lot of fun places to go to in Tennessee...
- English - 18. Identify the sentence that relies most strongly on emotional ...
- spelling - My teacher wanted me to tell the class what Honolulu meant and Hawaii...
- Statistics - Hello Can you help me It is reported that 72% of working women use...
- teaching/technology ch 5 - computer storage that is long term and continues ...