Posted by Chopsticks on Thursday, January 15, 2009 at 11:12pm.
Can someone reply to my previous post.
Chemistry+Reply - bobpursley, Thursday, January 15, 2009 at 11:21pm
I have been hunting for a good example.
See problem 3-2 on this, where they had to multipy by to to get a whole number ratio.
Chemistry+Reply - Chopsticks, Thursday, January 15, 2009 at 11:26pm
Chemistry+Reply - Chopsticks, Thursday, January 15, 2009 at 11:30pm
AHH! I get it now! Thanks a ton!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- reply+chemistry please - can someone reply to my last chem post
- drwls, or other tutors - does my last postage seem correct for the answers that ...
- chemistry+reply - can someone reply to my previous chemistry thread please?
- Last chemistry post - Can someone please reply to my previous post about ...
- Jiskha - Jiskha homework help rocks. But I need someone to reply to my post: ...
- previous chemistry. - can some one reply to my last chemistry post? thanks.
- Chemistry+last post - can someone reply to my last post?
- Science - Lack of oxygen in a pond may be a limiting factor. True or False? ...
- Help! - I was wondering if someone could show me how to post links on this ...
- Throughout your life,who has impacted your life? - Opinions are ok but anything ...