Posted by Rusty on Thursday, January 15, 2009 at 6:29pm.
Can someone please help me with the following problems? I do not have the formula for finding the slope of a line. These are not homework they are for a portfolio.
Find the slope of each of the following lines.
2. 10 + y = x
3. y = -2x - 5
4. 4x + y = 0
5. 3x - 4y = 16
6. -2y - 16 = x
7. y = -11x - 3
8. y = 13x - 14
9. 2y = 2x = 18
10. 6x = 5y = 10
Thank you very much if you are able to help.
8th Grade Math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 15, 2009 at 6:32pm
Why would you include these problems in your portfolio if you can't solve them?
8th Grade Math - Rusty, Thursday, January 15, 2009 at 6:34pm
I don't know. We were just told to solve them. We were not given a formula.
8th Grade Math - Neil, Thursday, January 15, 2009 at 7:30pm
y = mx+b
Just get it in that form to find what m is.
8th Grade Math - your worst nightmear, Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 11:01am
8th Grade Math - nattily, Sunday, January 25, 2009 at 10:19am
The formula is actually simple to remeber if you've learned it.
8th Grade Math - nattily, Sunday, January 25, 2009 at 10:21am
it's essentially the same thing, just in a differnt, more current form.
in this one,
oh, slope is also your rise/run which is y/x
8th Grade Math - deborah, Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 5:37pm
basic knowladge just put diffrently in more simpler form would be
in what a= constant
in what b=slope :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - 1) What is the slope of a line that is parallel to y = 2? 2) What is the ...
- Math 8th Grade - I would greatly appreciate it if someone would please be kind ...
- Math (PLEASE HELP) - Can someone please help me do the following problems? I don...
- pre-algebra - I have two questions about finding the slope of a line. First ...
- slope - Find the slope of the line passing through the given points using the ...
- Math-check my work please?? - Write an equation, in point-slope form, for the ...
- Math /Algebra - I was challenged with this question: Explain why the formula for...
- math - I am a little lost on my homework can someone help me with these problems...
- math plz - hi, is there an equation to finding the perpendicular bisector of a ...
- Math/Algebra do u know how to do slope intercept? - The following problems are ...