Posted by Jordan on Thursday, January 15, 2009 at 5:48pm.
The Call of the Wild:
One of the themes in Jack London's book, "The Call of the Wild" is power. Discuss Buck's use of power throughout the book.
- books - Writeacher, Thursday, January 15, 2009 at 5:51pm
Look for some ideas in here.
Once you have written up your response, you can post it here if you want someone to look it over for you.
- books - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 15, 2009 at 5:53pm
Someone will be glad to critique your discussion of this power.
These sites may help you.
- books - Writeacher, Thursday, January 15, 2009 at 5:58pm
PS - You need to remember that power is not just physical strength. There are other powers, too. Be sure you take those into account.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Reading Skills - This question is based on the following information about The ...
- literature - has anyone out there read the book call of wild. By Jack London
- ENGLISH - The Call of the Wild is a story about a dog named Buck. Buck is a ...
- english - The Call of the Wild is a story about a dog named Buck. Buck is a ...
- Research Paper: jack london/call of the wild - Hi. I need some good sources to ...
- The Novel - At the end of chapter II of The Call of the Wild, Jack London writes...
- English - Biography of Jack London What were Jack London's ideas of the American...
- english - chapter 6 the call of the wild explain the inner conflict that bvegins...
- Engish - I need to find the statment of life in the call of the wild by jack ...
- 8th grade - i need three traits of Spitz from call of the wild by jack london.