Posted by Spongebob on Wednesday, January 14, 2009 at 6:37pm.
fill in the blank with a, ai, as, avons, avez, or ont
Halima et Ahmed ----- un petit chat adorable.
Du balcon les Ghez--- une tres belle vue sur la mer.
- french - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 14, 2009 at 6:42pm
The first sentence has a plural third-person subject.
The second has a singular third-person subject.
Which do you think are the correct verbs for these sentences?
- french - Spongebob, Wednesday, January 14, 2009 at 6:49pm
So the first one is a
and the second one is ont
- french - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 14, 2009 at 6:52pm
You've gotten them reversed.
Please check the link I posted showing the conjugation of avoir.
- french - Spongebob, Wednesday, January 14, 2009 at 6:54pm
so there right but just backwards
- french - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 14, 2009 at 6:57pm
Halima et Ahmed -ont- un petit chat adorable.
Du balcon les Ghez-a- une tres belle vue sur la mer.
- french - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, January 14, 2009 at 7:51pm
Watch out for LES Ghez = plural = ont, as well as the first!
toi, tu as
nous avons (Marie et moi)
ils/elles ont (Marie et Paul)
Sra (aka Mme)
- french - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 14, 2009 at 8:02pm
Oops! I goofed by thinking that balcony was the subject.
Thanks, Sra, for catching this mistake.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Check french work pplz - This is my french homework I have to fill in the blanks...
- French ASAP - Can you check my answers thanks Directions: Use the clues to fill ...
- french - Can you check these. Thanks Un petit accident (Fill in the blanks) 1. ...
- french - fill in the blank with either the words ai,as,a,avons,avec,or ont ...
- French - Hi! I'm SInclair and I;m just starting to study for my A-level French. ...
- french - could you check these? fill in the blanks with ai, as, a, avons, avec, ...
- French - Hey again, i've made the corrects you suggested...and i was hoping you ...
- French - I need help with grammar, can someone check it out for me? 1. Une ...
- french help please=) - Can someone see if I wrote this correctly? J’adore les ...
- FRENCH - *Des vacances speciales* Pensez à des vacances spéciales (ou ...