Posted by Kerry-Ann on Wednesday, January 14, 2009 at 6:08pm.
1) What is the translation for the french celebration, Le jour de l'an?
2) What is the date of the celebration?
3) What is done during the celebration?
- french - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, January 14, 2009 at 8:04pm
1. "le jour de l'an" is "New Year's Day"
2. the date if "le premier janvier"
3. You didn't say if you wanted this in French or English! Here it is in French and feel free to post what you think it means in English,IF you wanted the English!
Sra (aka Mme)
- french - Kerry-Ann, Thursday, January 15, 2009 at 6:37am
Could you please post it to me in French if not you can post the English it doesn't really matter.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Art - 1. What type of celebration do the colors in Manet's painting suggest, in ...
- Grammar - 42. Select the correct sentence: A) They, theirselves, had a happy ...
- french - How do i write this in French with all correct conjugations? if someone...
- French translation - How would you say "Menu for Mother's Day" in French? Would ...
- social studies - What did abraham lincoln do that was important for the ...
- english - write five sentences about birthday celebration
- Slogans - what would be a good slogan for a christmas party/celebration?
- English - What are the nouns in this sentence? Friday evening will be Ivy's ...
- English - Tom's school will have a parade for its anniversary celebration...
- Social studies - Exprain ways of entering into marriage like Asiatic celebration