Posted by Ale on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 at 9:30pm.
I need to do a task analysis on a self-care task that i usually do everyday.I need to find out all the diferent tiny skills that make up that one task that I don't think much about it.I could do it in 2 different ways, and each way will give me a better sense of what it might be like for an exceptional child to manage some simple every day things.
- Exceptional children - bobpursley, Tuesday, January 13, 2009 at 9:35pm
Combing hair including parting.
Girls learning to do/undo buttons along the back.
These present a complex learning pattern for kids, as well as the maturity to have brain fine motor control.
Pick anyone of those.
- Exceptional children - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 13, 2009 at 9:36pm
There are many task analyses you could study -- brushing your teeth, pulling on a pair of pants and zipping them, putting on a jacket with a zipper, putting on a shirt with buttons -- many, many tasks that an exceptional child has difficulty learning.
As you do one of these tasks, think about every move you make.
- Exceptional children - Ale, Tuesday, January 13, 2009 at 9:36pm
- Exceptional children - Ale, Tuesday, January 13, 2009 at 9:41pm
I need to do this task very slowly and think about the very first step in the sequence of the many others that will follow. Then, I need to do this task with my non-dominant hand. After completing versions 1 and 2 I need to write a 2 to 3 page essay, in good gramatical form. Please, help!!!
- Exceptional children - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 13, 2009 at 9:38pm
Tying shoes is an exceptionally difficult task. We can all do it, but figuring out how we do it -- and then teaching even normal children -- is challenging.
- Exceptional children - Ale, Tuesday, January 13, 2009 at 9:47pm
I think I'll have to change the task to maybe combing hair incuding parting .
- Exceptional children - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 13, 2009 at 9:51pm
That's a good idea. This assignment is challenging enough without taking on the complications of tying shoes! :-)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Health - I need to do a task analysis about the difficulties that many ...
- Early Child Ed. - Are my answers to these questions correct? 1.Children with ...
- Science...ANSWER ASAP - i've lost my task sheet and i can't find it online. but ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would you please check these questions and my answers to make ...
- math - need to check answers please 9/11-3/11+7/11=13/11=1 2/11 evaluate then ...
- Algebra 1 A - I need some help with my Algebra project. I already finished task ...
- Physics - A particular task exposes the operator to alpha radiation at an ...
- Algebra 2 - Task: Come up with a new linear function that has a slope that ...
- physics - This is an example question which I have the answer to but can not ...
- computer - Object-Oriented Data and Processes • Identify a task you perform ...