Posted by troyer0269 on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 at 8:31pm.
Describe how plate tectonics is related to the formation of volcanoes.
· Which type of plate margin commonly forms volcanoes?
· Name one of the most popular volcanoes in the United States or the world.
Discuss if the volcano is active, and how it has impacted the area.
- sci - DrBob222, Tuesday, January 13, 2009 at 8:42pm
Take your pick of the site and click on it.
- sci - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 13, 2009 at 8:42pm
Probably the most famous volcano in the world is Mount Vesuvius.
- sci - DrBob222, Tuesday, January 13, 2009 at 8:48pm
I expect the most popular volcano in the U. S. is Kilauea in the Hawaiian Islands. Probably the most popular one in the continental U.S. is Mt. St. Helens.
- sci - troyer0269, Tuesday, January 13, 2009 at 8:54pm
Name one of the most popular volcanoes in the United States or the world. MT. Saint Helens in Washington State
· Discuss if the volcano is active, and how it has impacted the area.
i am not sure how to answer the next question cant find it
- sci - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 13, 2009 at 8:58pm
Check this site for Mt. Saint Helens.
- hmtp wrfqao - hmtp wrfqao, Friday, February 6, 2009 at 10:50am
atebiowx vbxk opxtdnig qwdyjpneg ytpx knjqtz xzmuh
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - 1. Describe how the magma is generated for volcanoes parallel to a ...
- science - Earthquakes occur because of _____. plate tectonics cracks in the ...
- Earth Science - Around what tectonic plate are most of the worlds volcanoes ...
- Earth Science(Please check) - Around what tectonic plate are most of the worlds ...
- Earth Science - Which of the following help create volcanoes? plate tectonics ...
- Sceince - 3. Which of the following physical features are caused by plate ...
- Science - California's volcanoes formed as the result of what type of plate ...
- science - Tom is markina locations of active volcanoes on a world map explain ...
- science - Tom is marking the locations of active volcanoes on a world map....
- science - Tom is making the locations of the active volcanoes on a world map. ...