Posted by miya on Monday, January 12, 2009 at 4:58pm.
i started to research but i cant find any answers that make sense.
how are vikings the perfect symbol of viking society?
european studies - bobpursley, Monday, January 12, 2009 at 5:03pm
This is odd to me.
How are Africans the perfect symbol of african society?
How are Texans the prefect symbol of Texas society?
You must have some other meaning.
european studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 12, 2009 at 5:04pm
That is a confusing question.
I'd guess that it means how the male Viking explorers and plunderers symbolized the whole of Viking society. Perhaps it's because they were strong, adventurous, curious, and at time took what they wanted no matter who stood in their way.
european studies - miya, Monday, January 12, 2009 at 5:41pm
i wrote it wrong.......SORRY....how are the viking ships the perfect symbol of the viking society?
european studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 12, 2009 at 5:50pm
We'll be glad to comment on YOUR answer.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social studies - Why might the spanish have left it important to train the ...
- viking age - who are the vikings and what are their daily life, thank you
- social studies(updated answers)---Mrs.Sue - 6.C 6.How did European rule in South...
- Socials Studies *URGENT* - Research Territory, Food, Shelter, Transportation and...
- socials 9 - So far as we know, the Vikings stopped visiting North America in the...
- Math - Determine whether the following statement makes sense or does not make ...
- Sociology - The difference between positivism and anti -positivism relates to: a...
- cultural diversity ETH125 - o o According to research and news reports within ...
- Vikings & SECME - What were the Vikings known for? Were they good in science, ...
- MATH - 1. WHICH SYMBOL WILL MAKE THE NUMBER SENTENCE -|16| ? 16 TRUE? A. = **** ...