Posted by deb on Monday, January 12, 2009 at 4:56pm.
Can you show me how to round 3.472 and 15.197 to the nearest hundredths. Thanks.
math - bobpursley, Monday, January 12, 2009 at 5:00pm
In the first, the seven is in the hundreths, and the 2 is closer to zero, so rounded off it is..
the second, the last 7 in the thousandths place rounded is the next hundrethth, but you are already at 19 hundredths, so it becomes..
math - deb, Monday, January 12, 2009 at 5:09pm
Thank you, just to be sure I'm doing it correctly, 48.764 ---rounding to the nearest hundredth is 48.76 ? And 0.809 to the nearest hundredth is 0.81 ?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Round the result to the nearest tenths and then to the nearest hundredth...
- Math - Round to the nearest hundredths 23.456
- Math - What is 108% of 50? Round to the nearest hundredths if necessary
- Math - What is 5,892.719 round to the nearest hundredths
- math - Round the decimal to the nearest hundredths place 1.724
- math - Round 209,999.598 to the nearest hundredths
- math - Write the decimal for each of the following: 1.) two and fifteen ...
- Math - Word Decimal fraction 50 .50 1/2 hundredths 20 .20 1/5 hundredths 25 .25 ...
- math - Add the hundredths. 4 hundredths + 7 hundredths = ____ hundredths. ...
- Math - Find the total amount in the compound intrest account. $4000 is ...