Posted by Charlie on Monday, January 12, 2009 at 10:52am.
My french teacher has asked us too gather us questions to ask our pen pals on a live link up. (webcam to each other) but, i cannot think of anything to ask her. Please help and give me some ideas ?
- French - SraJMcGin, Monday, January 12, 2009 at 11:03am
This would depend upon what Level of French you are in: I, II, III, etc. and what you have learned from your textbook. Look through your textbooks for questions you have learned.
For example, all questions begin with an interrogative word:
où = where
qui = who
qu'est-ce qui = what, as subject
qu'est-ce que (qu') = what as object
quand = when
pourquoi = why
combien = how much/many
For example: Where do you live?
What is your school like?
How many people are in your family?
What are you studying?
What do you do for fun?
Just imagine what you would like to know about this pen pal. Feel free to list your questions here and I'll be glad to proofread them for you.
Sra (aka Mme)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- French sites: Pauline - Chapter 2! Some sites for you to visit: 1. French Pen ...
- French Pen-Pal - My French teacher is having us write to our fifth grade pen ...
- french - are all of these nouns masculine?: musee cinema stade what are some ...
- French - I need to put some grammatical questions on my blog, but I cannot come ...
- french french from Anonymous to SraJMcGin - could u please give me some french ...
- French - Our French class was given an assignment where each student would write...
- French - Name some jobs that use French. Where knowing French is important? Some...
- French Pen Pal? - Do you know of any sites where I would be able to make a ...
- URGENT!!!!!!!! - I need to find old regents exams of French and Living ...
- French study help - Could anyone please give me some useful web site to learn ...