Posted by Spongebob on Sunday, January 11, 2009 at 11:30pm.
Is this a good poem title?
Poem of fear
Of what's going to happen
I try to hide
I try to escape
It holds me back
And I can't find my way
It's coming free
It don't hurt anymore
It was just a dream
- Poem - Beeca, Sunday, January 11, 2009 at 11:33pm
thats really good how long did it take u to write these?
- Poem - Spongebob, Sunday, January 11, 2009 at 11:35pm
Well.... I wrote this one for homework last sunday it took like maybe 15 minutes. There is a hero in everyone I wrote that in my literature class it took about 10 minutes, and the tribute to a soldier took about 15 minutes. Thank you so much for admiring my work It makes me feel so great inside
- Poem - Beeca, Sunday, January 11, 2009 at 11:37pm
lol no probs. well it didnt take long to write them but it looks like it did! i really do like these. they come straight form the heart :)
- Poem - SraJMcGin, Monday, January 12, 2009 at 9:22am
Yes, and I am also a fan! As for the title, it certainly tells what to expect. Sometime you might try for a "creative" title but sometimes that can lead the reader astray. When we read literature, I'd put the title on the board for everyone to guess what the work would be about. It was incredible how different students interpreted the title!
- Poem - GuruBlue, Monday, January 12, 2009 at 10:35am
You might call it "Nightmares"....or "Bump in the Night".....
You did a very good job with the poem. Well done!
Answer this Question
- Englsih II - Review the poems we have studied in this unit and select the one ...
- poetry - can someone please give me good links where i can find poetry to read. ...
- English- I need the title - I have a poem : "When the dark Of a Spring ...
- english - Which of the following statements BEST explains why "I Am Offering ...
- Poem Contset!! - There is a poem "contest" at my school and If I write a poem ...
- 9th grade lit poem - I need assistance I was on here before with this poem but ...
- English-Happiness - I'm doing a short poem on Happiness. I'm going to work on it...
- english.poem.i am offering this poem - which of the following statements BEST ...
- Poetry - Without knowing the context of of the poem, does this poem title stand ...
- language arts - What is a concrete poem? A. A poem that provides concrete images...