Posted by Spongebob on Sunday, January 11, 2009 at 11:07pm.
I wrote this poem is this a good title?
Tribute to a Soldier
Our eyes see a Soldier
Who's sad, and brave
Who has done what he could do
For us today
Our eyes see him glaring
But he hates to look back
He misses his family
That is all he has left
Our eyes see a man
Who can't go on
He tries his best
But he's not that strong
His eyes tell a story
Of his pride and glory
And now he's in a place he calls home
- Poem - Beeca, Sunday, January 11, 2009 at 11:10pm
i love it so much!! aww its so sad :(
- Poem - SraJMcGin, Monday, January 12, 2009 at 9:28am
Another sensitive poem! You do have a knack. The only question I might have is did you mean to capitalize "Soldier?" It's like a generic "name" so that might be why.
Answer this Question
- Poetry - Without knowing the context of of the poem, does this poem title stand ...
- English - Life is full of colors. Red is love; 1)It comes from our hearts. Blue ...
- Poem - I wrote this poem is this a good title There is a hero in everyone There ...
- English- I need the title - I have a poem : "When the dark Of a Spring ...
- Poetry (9th grade) - This is a poem by Alice Walker and a question at the end ...
- Soldiers during WWI - Hey Ive written my paragraph on the miserable lives of ...
- Science - My science teacher us us about how our eyes only see the color of ...
- English-Happiness - I'm doing a short poem on Happiness. I'm going to work on it...
- 5th Grade Recognition - We're having our 5th grade recognition soon and we had ...
- English - I am writing a poem. Can someone please give me some suggestions on ...