Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, January 11, 2009 at 6:53pm.
its me again
could u please tell me how to say
I need it for my title page
- French for Anonymous to Sra - Chris, Sunday, January 11, 2009 at 7:00pm
due : dû
- French for Anonymous to Sra - SraJMcGin, Sunday, January 11, 2009 at 8:25pm
You must give the context, or exactly how the word is used!
dû might be dûe, for example
Sra (aka Mme)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- French from Anonymous to Sra - This is what my title pg is going to say could u ...
- french from Anonymous to Sra - In french do u indent the first paraghraph? or ...
- French for Anonymous to Sra - Thank alot for everything i received your email ...
- French - Sra could you please check my french post again.
- English - Can someone please tell me the format of a COVER page in MLA. I'm ...
- FRENCH... AGAIN - Hey guys, I'm just wondering, how do you say fun facts in ...
- french - Hey, Can someone take a look at my french below, and let me know what ...
- FRENCH - In French, what does agreement mean again? Cause for example I put down...
- French - If I want to say: "...but now all is well again" do I use "encore" or "...
- French MS SUE - To ms sue: I waited all last night but nobody helped me... Could...