Posted by Maria on Saturday, January 10, 2009 at 7:12pm.
Aristotle's role as tutor to the young Alexander the Great was vital because it
1) encouraged Alexander to preserve and spread Greek culture
2) helped perfect his skills as a general
- World History - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 10, 2009 at 7:16pm
Is this a multiple choice question?
What do you think the answer is?
- World History - Francesca, Saturday, January 10, 2009 at 7:17pm
Yes this is a multiple question. I think the answer is choice 1 but im not sure.
- World History - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 10, 2009 at 7:18pm
I agree. Choice 1 is the best answer.
- World History - Francesca, Saturday, January 10, 2009 at 7:18pm
By the way, my friend Jonathon, thinks it's 2. What do you think?
- World History - bobpursley, Saturday, January 10, 2009 at 8:17pm
Tell Jonathon to read this:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - How did Alexander the Great expand his empire and spread greek ...
- social studies - how did the spreading of greek culture during the reign of ...
- greek philosophy and history - Who thought that the governments should be headed...
- social studies - how was alexander influenced by greek culture
- World History..2 - 1.Explain how alexander conquest led to the devolopment of a ...
- History - What was the contribution of Alexander the great to the world today?
- history - Discuss the major consequences of Alexander the Great's death on world...
- History- Help Miss Sue - All of the following are correct about Russia in the ...
- Global II--- Alexander the Great --- - Can someone give me a website about ...
- Russian History (Alexander II) - What impact did Alexander II reforms have on ...