Posted by Mary Lou on Saturday, January 10, 2009 at 6:17pm.
Liek India, China's geography
1) encouraged extensive contact with other cultures
2) permitted development of a unique culture
3) discouraged trade
4) provided only limited agricultural resources
History - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 10, 2009 at 6:25pm
For which time period are you asking?
At various times, China has had a lot of trade and contact with other cultures -- especially via the Silk Road. At other times, China has remained isolated with little foreign trade.
Which answer do you think is best?
History - Mary Lou, Saturday, January 10, 2009 at 6:27pm
Umm I am asking about ancient civilizations. Like at the time of the Indus River Valley and Ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia.
History - bobpursley, Saturday, January 10, 2009 at 6:30pm
Here is a teacher's view of how to teach this unit. Note what she thinks are the important parts, HOWEVER, be certain there are other viewpoints, every teacher knows and desires that.
You might want to search
History - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 10, 2009 at 6:41pm
For ancient times, I think you can forget contact or lack of trade with other cultures. And both areas had excellent agricultural resources -- or they wouldn't have been settled by early people.
What does that leave as a commonality between India and China?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geography-~ Cultures - For an assignment, I had to write a discussion so here is...
- History - How did mountain passes influence the rise and decline of ancient ...
- w.g - early cultures devolped in southeast asia through: A)extensive marititme ...
- international trade - From the economic point of view, India and China are ...
- History - How did geography shape civilizations in ancient India and China? A) ...
- culture - Why are some countries reluctant to have contact with other cultures? ...
- AP World History - Please give me resources (hopefully, straightforward ones) on...
- hi ms.sue - About what percentage of southeast asian countries are islands? A)50...
- China And India culture - compare and contrast the legacies of cultural ...
- English - Need help proofreading and editing this body paragraph this is the ...