Posted by mysterychicken on Saturday, January 10, 2009 at 11:34am.
What one syllable word rhymes with 12?
or 2 syllable?
Poetry - GuruBlue, Saturday, January 10, 2009 at 12:04pm
Near rhymes - elves, yourselves,
Poetry - Summer, Saturday, January 10, 2009 at 2:51pm
Thanks a lot, though i wanted to find a word that had that w sound in it. tWelve but I don't think there are any so I will use this.
Thanks again Guru-MC
Poetry - GuruBlue, Saturday, January 10, 2009 at 3:01pm
Welcome! Have fun playing with poetry!
Poetry - mysterychicken, Saturday, January 10, 2009 at 6:38pm
I admire poetry over anything so i definitely will
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - I¡¯ll transfer you to someone in the billing department...
- english - Does the noun musician take accent on penultimate syllable or ante ...
- english - thank you to the perosn who answered about the accent marks, but i ...
- English - export 1. When 'export' is used as a noun, the first syllable is ...
- English - 1.I donated the money to the Red Cross. (In this sentence how do you ...
- ENGLISH 4 - WHAT IS A STRESSED SYLLABLE AND WHAT IS AN UNSTRESSED SYLLABLE?
- English - (give the syllable pattern only) legal, cedar, about, elect, frozen ...
- English - Is the word desperate an omitted syllable, omitted letter, or an added...
- English - * simple-- sim/ple The word is composed of two consonants. In the ...
- Englishj - MOONACHIE, NEW JERSEY (How do we pronounce 'Moonachie'? Do we stress ...