Posted by KAYLA on Friday, January 9, 2009 at 4:52pm.
I ANSWERED SOME OF THEM BUT I DONT KNOW IF THERE RIGHT OR WRONG..CAN YOU HELP ME? I DONT HAVE THE BOOK TO HELP..
THANKS SOO MUCH!!
1. The term superman or supermen was developed by..?
a. Nietzsche (my answer)
2. The novel Les Miserables was written by..?
a. George Sand
b. Emilie Zola
c. Victor Hudo (my answer)
d. Albert Camus
3. The "long march" of China was led by..?
a. Chiang-Kai-Shek (my answer)
b. Mao Tse-Tung
c. Chou En-Lai
d. Sun Yat-Sin
4. The man known as the foremost empire builder in Africa was..?
a. Leopold III (my answer)
5. The father of modern socialism is..?
6. Televison was invented by..?
7. The first mechanized industry was..?
b. Agriculture (my answer)
8. What country established the world's largest empire?
b. Rome (my answer)
9. The African nation founded by former American slaves is..?
b. Ivory Coast
10. The founder of modern Zionsm is..?
11. The overwhelming religious majority in India is..?
12. Which country was the first to establish social security laws..?
b. United States (my answer)
- WORLD HISTORY EXAM 3 HELP PLEASE?!? - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 9, 2009 at 4:59pm
You answered #s 1, 2, and 4 correctly.
The others are incorrect.
This site will give you the answer to one of your wrong answers.
- WORLD HISTORY EXAM 3 HELP PLEASE?!? - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 9, 2009 at 5:08pm
- WORLD HISTORY EXAM 3 HELP PLEASE?!? - SraJMcGin, Friday, January 9, 2009 at 9:33pm
You will need to correct the spelling in #2-c = Hugo
- WORLD HISTORY EXAM 3 HELP PLEASE?!? - Brandon, Saturday, January 10, 2009 at 1:14pm
#9 is Liberia (its capital Monrovia is named after Monroe). #11 is Hinduism for India. #5 would be Marxism as communism. #6 would be the one with the "Z". #7, #8, #10, and #12 all bewilder me for one reason or another. Japan would make sense for SS laws because of respect for their elders but I remember that Elizabethan England had poor laws also. I do not think that Germany would be a player in that, but I could be wrong. I would consider three of the four empires (not particularly Greece) to have been extremely vast at one point in time or another.
- elniwrahg fyqp - elniwrahg fyqp, Sunday, February 1, 2009 at 6:18pm
zlfjpskx topr nqfbgvuot rzklhnicy ayrzpi hzbg ualk
- WORLD HISTORY EXAM 3 HELP PLEASE?!? - mimi, Monday, August 16, 2010 at 12:51am
word history examination
- WORLD HISTORY EXAM 3 HELP PLEASE?!? - gisele, Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 2:13pm
1a 2c 3d 4b 5d 6a 7c 8a 9b 10b 11a 12b 13a 14a 15d 16c 17d 18a 19b 20a 21a 22b 23b 24a 25b
- WORLD HISTORY EXAM 3 HELP PLEASE?!? - Anonymous, Wednesday, January 5, 2011 at 3:59pm
gisele answers were all correct. Thanks!!!!
- WORLD HISTORY EXAM 3 HELP PLEASE?!? - xavier, Friday, August 5, 2011 at 9:14am
After Stalin died in 1953, the number of people sent to the gulag
- WORLD HISTORY EXAM 3 HELP PLEASE?!? - Karina, Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 3:06pm
I need the answers to FRUSTRATIONS OF PROGRESS;CHAOSAND COMPLEXITY exam. PLEASEEEEEEEE someone help. I am trying but dont understand one thing!!! :,(
It's a PF exam.
- WORLD HISTORY EXAM 3 HELP PLEASE?!? - Banana, Friday, January 18, 2013 at 10:10am
Do your own work.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science...URGENT - How are well developed soils similar to young soils? How are ...
- Language - we are reading a book called the children of wilesden lane and i dont...
- Science - Hi i have a science exam on tuesday and really need some help to see ...
- History - John F. Kennedy replaced Eisenhower's concept of massive retaliation ...
- algebra - How do you solve this math problem? h= -8t^2+40t then it says: when t=...
- Algebra 1 - I need some help please. I dont understand the math that we are ...
- english 12 - Hi, I am supposed to start my grade 12 ISU presentation but I am ...
- English - Please help with this question that has been bothering me! I take bio ...
- french - Dont copié formé thé book oh ya dont copié formé thé book cause you ...
- phlilosophy - I have a question I need answered I dont want the answer I just ...