Posted by y912f on Friday, January 9, 2009 at 12:31pm.
did the Gothic period begin around the middle of the twelfth century and last throughout the fifteenth century?
- fine arts - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 9, 2009 at 12:38pm
This site says that it lasted through the sixteenth century.
This site points out that in most of Europe the Gothic period ended in the late fifteenth century, but lingered on in parts of northern Europe through the sixteenth.
- fine arts - y912f, Friday, January 9, 2009 at 12:42pm
so what would be the correct thing to put for that
true or false
- fine arts - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 9, 2009 at 12:44pm
Go with the dates given in your text materials.
- fine arts - y912f, Friday, January 9, 2009 at 12:47pm
i searched in my book and it says:
"a period that began around the middle of the twelfth century and lasted to the end of the fifteenth century and, in some places, into the sixteenth"
so i think i should put true for that one
- fine arts - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 9, 2009 at 12:50pm
It's a bad question, but true is probably the best answer.
- fine arts - y912f, Friday, January 9, 2009 at 12:50pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- fine arts - please check these: true or false- A minaret was a spiral tower _F A...
- fine arts - please can you help me with these two questions. i have tried ...
- geography - What was the time of greatest population growth in the world? A. ...
- calculus - Throughout the 20th century, the yearly consumption of electricity in...
- fine arts - this one is hard for me to find exactly where it is in the book ...
- Fine Arts - 2. Miniature painting continued into the Romanesque period. These ...
- english - In comparison to the 17th century, the 18th century was ______. A. ...
- English Expression - There is a time table for the students. This activity is to...
- introduction to health care - when did physicians became responsible for medical...
- History - Circa the fifteenth century, the status of women was higher in ...