Posted by sam on Friday, January 9, 2009 at 9:26am.
Ser or Estar use correct form
1. Yo estoy de Claifronia
2. Nosotros estamos estudiant de VP
3. Tu y tus amigos eres simpaticicos e inteligentes
4. Hoy yo _____ un poco nerviosa por la prueba.
5. Ayer es Domingo
6. Ella no _____estadoundidenses. ____ingeles
7. Las Chica eres bonita
8 El libro estar encima de la mesa
- spanish help - Laura, Friday, January 9, 2009 at 9:33am
6.es , era ??
- spanish help - SraJMcGin, Friday, January 9, 2009 at 10:30am
In #2 be sure to make estudiantes plural because it says "We are students."
#5 is could be "fue" or "era" depending upon what the speaker has in mind. Besides you need to know if "Domingo" is a boy or merely a day of the week!
#6 has a problem because "Ella" is singular, so it must be "estudiante" and inglesa. It is probably meant to say:"she is not NorthAmerican, but English. = Ella no es estadounidense sino inglesa = as ONE sentence, but with the period = Es inglesa.
#7 It must be either "La chica" or "Las chicas" Because ONLY Las is plural, I suspect it must say: "La chica es es bonita." Here is where number (everything must be plural or singula) and gender (everything must be feminine or masculine) are important.
#8 El libro está (both are wrong wthout the accent mark) encima de la mesa.
Answer this Question
- Spanish - Are my answers correct? If I am wrong please don't give me the answer...
- Spansh #2 (URGENT) - Can someone please check my work? Julieta's friends all ...
- Spanish check - Pedero es de Peru ¿de dónde eres soy tus amigos? Tu eres ser de...
- Spanish - Are my answers correct? I had the most trouble with the accents in ...
- Spanish-Please check - I have some questions about using ser or estar 1.If I am ...
- Spanish-7th grade - I have to translate these sentences-I’m not sure about some ...
- SpanishiA - Which type of animal does the rain forest contain more than 4,000 ...
- Spanish 1 - Match the verbs and the subjects- 1. Maria(estudiar) 2.Nosotros(...
- spanish - What form of conjugated verb do I use for "tus amigos" is it in the ...
- Spanish - Are these correct? Answer the following questions using the present ...