Posted by Larry on Friday, January 9, 2009 at 3:28am.
Okay, heres an "I am" poem. But I need help on what to put for the "i am" lines. It has to be two personality characteristics.
The theme is about the world being destroyed. I was thinking of using "I am hopeful and amazed", but don't if that would fit into the theme.
I wonder if it will one day all be gone
I hear high pitch chirps
I see the plants and flowers sway back and forth
I want it to never disappear
I pretend that I am one of them
I feel comfortable and content
I touch the cool, green grass and smile to myself
I worry that someday we might destroy it
I cry when I think it will die
I understand that it is sometimes necessary to clear it all away
I say to myself, "Someday it will end, but not today"
I dream of a world without destruction
I try to convince myself it is possible
I hope it will come true
Help would be greatly appreciated.
- Poetry - Writeacher, Friday, January 9, 2009 at 7:39am
I'm listing these particular adjectives in order for your four blanks, but you will need to see if they fit what you want to say. I put them in this way: positive, negative, negative, positive.
Use http://www.thesaurus.com to find synonyms for any of them that you don't think are quite right.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Poetry - “Sonnet 30” p. 960 Author: William Shakespeare. Type of Poem: Sonnet. ...
- Ed. Tech - Which definition below best describes the definition of theme within ...
- English 4 ! - I know this is Assonance “ The ship was cheer’d, the Harbour clear...
- poetry - can someone please give me good links where i can find poetry to read. ...
- English 10-Check/Help - Part 1: Poem Structure Check my following answers below...
- poetry part 2 - 14. The theme of Sandburg's poem "Grass" is A. freedom. B. ...
- english - Which of the following phrases best defines rhythm? Repeated sounds ...
- English 4 - I know these lines are Consonance “He shone bright , and on the ...
- English 11 - Not sure: Which of the following phrases best defines rhythm? (1 ...
- English 4 ! - I know these lines are Alliteration "The breezes blew , the white ...