Posted by ANNETTE on Thursday, January 8, 2009 at 5:22pm.
A MAN HAS 6 HOUSES. INEACH HOUSE HE KEEPS 6 CATS. EACH CAT HAS 6 WHISKERS. AND ON EACH WHISKER SIT 6 FLEAS.
A. HOW MANY CATS ARE THERE?
B. HOWMANY WHISKERS ARE THERE ON ALL THE CATS?
C.HOW MANY FLEAS SIT ON ALL THE CATS' WHISKERS?
D. ANSWER THE LAST LINE OF THE PUZZLE:"HOUSES,CATS,WHISKERS,FLEAS-HOW MANY ARE THERE IN ALL?
- 4th grade - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 8, 2009 at 5:25pm
Please try to figure it out yourself, then post your answer. We'll be glad to check it for you.
Btw -- when you use all caps on the internet, it looks like you're shouting. Please take off your caps lock key.
- 4th grade - ANNETTE, Thursday, January 8, 2009 at 5:36pm
b. 216 whiskers
d. 6 houses
- 4th grade - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 8, 2009 at 5:40pm
Your math is all correct. :-)
However, the last question is a little confusing. Since you've already answered the first three questions, maybe you should add: 6 + 36 + 216 + 1296.
- 4th grade - tyler, Thursday, January 29, 2009 at 9:21pm
- 4th grade - Cheryl, Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 7:14pm
- 4th grade - BOBBY JOEY, Thursday, December 4, 2014 at 3:50pm
1296 in alllllllllllll
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - a man has 6 houses in each house he keeps 6 cats each cat has 6 whiskers...
- math - a man has 6 houses, in each house he has 6 cats, Each cat has 6 whiskers ...
- English - Choose the correct possessive form for each phrase. A. the potatoe's ...
- Math - Two cats are taking a walk. 1 cat runs off. three cats come back. 1 cat ...
- maths - Scenario: There is a bus with 7 girls inside, Each girl has 7 bags, ...
- WITC math - There is a bus with 7 girls inside, Each girl has 7 bags, Inside ...
- Biology - 10. In some cats the gene for tail length shows incomplete dominance. ...
- 4th Grade Math - The ratio of the number of dogs to the number of cats at an ...
- Essay Writing - I need help with making my outline parallel. II. Body A. Needs 1...
- Math repost for Jake - math - jake, Friday, December 7, 2007 at 2:06pm How many ...