Posted by Akitsuke on Thursday, January 8, 2009 at 9:52am.
Can someone help me on this? its really urgent.
what is Foil Character and Background Character? please don't give me the stage meaning just fiction. thanks. its really urgent.
Literature - SraJMcGin, Thursday, January 8, 2009 at 10:00am
Here's a GOOGLE Search with several sites to explain.
Literature - GuruBlue, Thursday, January 8, 2009 at 10:01am
Check the first two paragraphs at this site for foil character:
A background character is one who is not evolving, a static character. Check this site... look at Character.
Literature - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 8, 2009 at 10:04am
This site describes a foil character.
A background character is one who has little importance to the plot of the story. Examples include a waiter, maid,
Literature - Writeacher, Thursday, January 8, 2009 at 10:10am
What are you reading? There's a terrific example of a foil character and a background character in Hamlet.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - I have a prompt for an English essay and it says, "In a well developed...
- British Lit----URGENT - In James Joyce's "The Dead," Gabriel experiences an ...
- pyschology - I need an idea to get started please help me Thanks 1.First, choose...
- English - When a character has an aside, he or she is speaking dirextly to ...
- L.A. Urgent - During her time in the secret annex, Anne demonstrates that she is...
- English 10 A - I am doing the Character Analysis Portfolio, and need to make a ...
- English - I have to write an analysis of character in play hamlet by shakespeare...
- literature - Whats are flat character, round character static character and ...
- literature - my first paragraph of the evaluative essay: "Daughter of Invention...
- (Need an idea) Literature if considered that - I am doing a comic on Romeo and ...