Posted by greg on Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 9:27pm.
write the fraction or mixed number as a decimal.
- 5th grade math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 9:29pm
Divide the numerator by the denominator.
1/5 = 0.2
We'll be glad to check your answers to the other three problems.
- 5th grade math - greg, Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 9:32pm
um so number 2 is
and 3 and 4 is what i dont understand
- 5th grade math - Amy, Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 9:44pm
Yes, number 2 is -1.667.
If you rewrite number two as a mixed number, you'd have -1 2/3, right? The -1 is shown to the left of the decimal place. Knowing that, try the other two problems.
- 5th grade math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 9:45pm
You're right for number 2.
3 4/25 =
4 / 25 = 0.16
3 + 0.16 = 3.16
Go ahead and try number 4.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 5th grade - We are working on Fractions, mixed numbers and decimals. the problem...
- math againn (converting decimals) - Write 6.4% as a decimal and as a fraction. ...
- 5th Grade Math - Can you please show me the steps on how to write each decimal ...
- 7th grade - this is from homwork work book . write each fraction or mixed ...
- math decimal - write each fraction or mixed number as a decimal - 56/60 = .93 90...
- Math - Write each fraction or mixed number as a decimal. 2/8
- math - Write the decimal as a fraction or mixed number. 4.488
- Math - Write as a fraction or mixed number: 1) 0.85 2) 3.6 3) 0.888... We read 0...
- math - write each decimal as a fraction or mixed number in simplest form 0.78
- MATH - WRITE THE DECIMAL WITH DECIMAL POINT FOR EACH FRACTION. FIRST SIMPLIFY ...