Posted by Bobby on Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 6:50pm.
Hello, I need help in trying to figure out rates (as in ratios and rates). What is a formula that I would use? Thanks in advance.
Math - Writeacher, Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 7:03pm
6th grade - DrBob222, Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 7:24pm
Can you give an example of the problem with which you are having trouble?
6th grade - Bobby, Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 7:37pm
At basketball camp, Belicia made 13 baskets for every 25 shots attempted. What was Belicia's success rate per attempt?
6th grade - bob, Monday, January 12, 2009 at 7:29pm
Her success rate was 14% however you need to subtract 3 to the second power with a subponent of 15 + 67% of 98 and that's your answer its really esy. I am only in 4th grade and u in like junior high!!!! wow STUPID!!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math-rates - 1,680 kilobytes in 4 minutes ..........how do u get it....... ...
- math/rates and unit rates - I can't figure out my homework because I don't know ...
- Math - Pretty Please help me undderstand ratios and rates. I have been to a ...
- math - If a student scored an average of 60% on a test, what score would he/she ...
- math 6th grade proportions - Hello,Umm I need Alot of help on this problem:Emma ...
- Social studies - how do demographers figure out population growth? This will be ...
- math-rates - .....rates....6th garde.....lesson6-2 5pounds for $2.49
- Sociology - What is the effect of industrialization on population growth rates...
- 6th grade - how to do unit rates
- finance - Which of the following is true with regards to rising interest rates. ...