Posted by Michael on Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 6:49pm.
List all of the adjectives in the sentence:
As the withered old woman approached the microphone, the audience became silent.
Language - Writeacher, Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 7:03pm
Please understand that no one here will do your work for you. However, we will be happy to read over whatever you come up with and make suggestions and/or corrections.
Please post what you think.
Language - Michael, Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 7:09pm
I think the adjectives are withered, old, and silent?
Language - Writeacher, Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 7:10pm
Language - Michael, Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 7:10pm
Thank you, I understand now!
Language - Writeacher, Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 7:12pm
Language - Michael, Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 7:17pm
I have one more, but I think I am getting this.
Diligent and determined, Len soon became expert at tennis.
I think the adjectives are diligent, determined, and expert.
Language - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 7:19pm
Right again! :-)
Language - GuruBlue, Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 7:19pm
Once again, you are 3 for 3. perfect!
Language - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 7:34pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Humanities - Please help me to create a priority list for the heart transplant ...
- English - 1. He stood silent. 2. He remained quiet. 3. He lay speechless. 4. He ...
- English - He spoke into the microphone. He spoke at the microphone. He spoke on ...
- Grammar - Having trouble how to start of my three sentence about credit with ...
- English - 1. At the age of nine years old, he became too sick. 2. At the age of ...
- english - Hello for these questions to change for making the language nonsexist ...
- English - 1. What do you think it is? I think it is a duck. No, I don't think so...
- English - I just wanted to know if you have the tradition of "the kindly old ...
- english/grammar - what are the adjectives and adverbs in this sentence. The lazy...
- English - Which is the best paraphrase of this excerpt from "On First Looking ...