Posted by sacha on Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 4:49pm.
A 5 hour party is being planned to start at 11:00am and will include a social time, a game, lunch, and dancing. Game time is after lunch and will last 3/4 of an hour. Social time will last 1 1/2 hours. The event will end with 1 1/2 hours of dancing. What time will the game begin?
5th grade math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 4:58pm
There's not enough information to determine the time the game begins.
If lunch is at 11:00 and lasts 1 1/4 hours, then game time will begin at 12:15. However, if social time is first, and lunch is next, then the games won't begin until 1:45.
5th grade math - sacha, Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 4:59pm
i thought something was missing too
5th grade math - adrian, Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 7:07pm
whats 5.0 pluse o.90
5th grade math - lauryn, Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 7:58pm
what is 456 divide 912
5th grade math - Lauren, Wednesday, January 7, 2009 at 9:14pm
something is missing hunn.
5th grade math - nishwann, Tuesday, January 27, 2009 at 12:52pm
5th grade math - amy, Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 9:48pm
12:55 lunch will start at 12:55 because 3/4 of an hour is 45 min and the game is right after lunch so lunch starts first then game then sociel time then dance so therefore lunch is 1 hour and 55 min game is 45 min social time is 1 hour and 30 min and dance is 1 hour and 30 min.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - I forgot to include the following few sentences. I really hope you can...
- Math - Spent 6 hrs at school, spent 2/3 of an hour at lunch, 2/3 of an hour at ...
- 5th grade math - I need help with this problem..the answer and how you got it. ...
- math - Fred arrives at the subway station every day at a random time and takes ...
- English - Were all the alternatives possible? Can you please tell me if ...
- Math - Tony's family wants to arrive at the family reunion at 5:00 pm for the ...
- math - What is the start time? Start time:___ Elapsed time:3/4 hour End time:10:...
- geography - 2) resources that include workers and their labor are called ...
- Math - amy gets 1 hour for lunch at her job. Today she used 1/4 hour to eat and ...
- Math - Katherine spends 7 h a day in school. This includes a 30 min lunch break ...