Posted by sam's Mom on Thursday, January 1, 2009 at 6:12pm.
This is sam's mom - you have helped my child enormously - Whenever work is done with you the grade is amazing. Finals ae coming up and I think you are close to us. We live on the west side and go to school in the valley. SO anywhere would be convenient - We have a tutor for honors math - and would of course pay whatever you ask to have you study for the spanish final - would you be available - i can give you my email or number which ever is easier for you - a grateful mom
Spanish 2 9th grade
- sra JMcGuin spanish - SraJMcGin, Thursday, January 1, 2009 at 7:15pm
I remember Sam asked about tutoring during the fire, when you had to evacuate. We are NOT close, and anyway my help is free, right here! If Sam can find out what the final will cover, I'll be glad to help him. Also, if you would give me the title, author, copyright date and the chapters he has covered, that will help me to help him.
It's always best to ask specific questions here to help him best. Actually this way would be far quicker for both of us!
- sra JMcGuin spanish - sam's Mom, Thursday, January 1, 2009 at 7:34pm
The school is in calabassas and we live on the west side as is I drive 100 miles a day round trip - would be happy to accomdate - they got a 4 page study guide would be willing to drive to libabry within 50 miles do it every day - was given a practice essay to write and is having a big problem translating it - so trying to eliminate stress - the math tutor is 75 an hr.
- sra JMcGuin spanish - SraJMcGin, Thursday, January 1, 2009 at 8:32pm
It is 67.6 miles ONE way. Can you scan the 4-page study guide? Or at least a synopsis of what is in that study guide and the prompt for the essay?
- sra JMcGuin spanish - sam, Thursday, January 1, 2009 at 8:59pm
we are in calabassas for school and west la is where we live - where do i scan and yes i would drive the 60 miles no problem and pay whatever is fair to you.
- sra JMcGuin spanish - Anonymous, Thursday, January 29, 2009 at 8:07pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- sra JMcGuin spanish - Hi - free period - I hope to haev it completed by 7:00 pm ...
- sra JMcGuin spanish - Hi I went through the review packet - I would also have to...
- spanish sra JMcGuinn - my mom said we have to leave at 7:15 if you can review by...
- sra jmcguin - you are amazing
- spanish Sra JMcGuin - Hi I have 4 work sheets to do tonight I do not get home ...
- spanish sra jmcguin - Hi I have so many tests - Is it possible to scan my ...
- Spanish for Sam - Perhaps you didn't have to give your description today. I have...
- sra JMcGuin spanish - we were suppose to write in spanish then in English
- spanish sra jmcguin - thank for your help you are so great
- spanish SRAMCGUINN - My child was helped so muc hby your spanish lessons. He ...