Posted by ashley on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 at 11:21pm.
how does religion and social studies connect
- religion and social studies - ABCD, Wednesday, December 31, 2008 at 12:33am
I would have to say because religion has been an integral part of society since humans have lived. Social studies is studying society, people, customs, etc.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - What religion claims areas around the Capital of Israel, Tel ...
- social studies - What religion had the biggest impact on the East African city ...
- religion, social studies - How did the ancient Hebrews maintain their religion ...
- Social Studies - What were the 4 dynasties of Ancient China ? Please give me ...
- Social Studies - How did social controls shape Japenese identity and citizenship...
- Social Studies - how are religion and culture connected?
- social studies - Who established the religion of Islam?
- social studies - what religion was part of the Song Dynasty ?
- social studies - How were religion and the Roman government related?
- social studies - how has religion slowed down science