Posted by Angie on Saturday, December 27, 2008 at 2:58pm.
Surface ocean currents located at 40 degrees south latitude and 90 degrees west latitude generally flow toward the
- 8th grade - Damon, Saturday, December 27, 2008 at 3:07pm
- 8th grade - Angie, Saturday, December 27, 2008 at 3:27pm
is the answer northeast
- 8th grade - Damon, Saturday, December 27, 2008 at 3:40pm
I would say Northest because you are at the northern edge of the eastward flowing
Southern ocean current that flows around the Antarctic continent from west to east and the cold water flows up the coast of South America's western coast as well as continuing around the earth below Tierra del Fuego at the tip of South America (the dreaded Cape Horn where the wind and current are against you beating from Boston to San Francisco between South America and the Antarctic in the cold)
- 8th grade - Angie, Saturday, December 27, 2008 at 3:49pm
- 8th grade - Damon, Saturday, December 27, 2008 at 3:51pm
Don't go there, even in the summer which is now. Gales, waves, terrible.
- 8th grade - Angie, Saturday, December 27, 2008 at 4:02pm
ok..i wasn't even planning to go there
- 8th grade - Ally, Sunday, January 31, 2016 at 4:14pm
- 9th grade Earth Science - Curtis, Sunday, January 31, 2016 at 11:08pm
Northeast for sure.
- 4th grade - Simone, Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 4:30am
What is the answer of 40 degrees south and 160 degrees west?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- earth science - surface ocean currents located at 40 degrees south latitude 90 ...
- physical geography - If you begin at 20 degrees 47'36" south and 168 degrees 23'...
- geography - 1. In what direction does the Nile River flow? The river flows North...
- geography - if you start at 10 degrees south latitude by 140 degrees west ...
- geography - Can you check my answers please? 1. What is the difference between ...
- Social Studies - 40 North latitude and 160 west longitude Pacific Oceann? 23 ...
- math - Chicago, Illinois has a longitude of 88 degrees West and a latitude of 42...
- geography - Can you check my answers please? 1. What Russian peninsula is ...
- science - what are 4 countries found on the equator and their locations? 30 ...
- georaphy - What state is located 20 degrees north latitude and 160 degrees west ...