Posted by nayashree on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 11:08am.
1list 4 demerits of democracy?
2Explain 4 challenges faced by democracy?
3. Analyze political outcomes of demo?
4. Why is democracy better than dictatorship
5. what is significance of oppositions in political parties?
6. suggest 4 methods to reform political parties?
7. explain any 4 challenges faced by political parties ?
8. write difference and similarites and similarity b/w reginal and political parties? 9. what is multi party sytem?
10. how are pressure group useful & functonable in a democratic government?
- democratic politics 10th grade cbse - GuruBlue, Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 11:14am
We do not do your homework for you. After you have done the reading and have written some answers, please repost and we will be happy to make corrections or further suggestions
- democratic politics 10th grade cbse - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 11:14am
This site should get you started.
If you post your answers, we'll be glad to critique them.
- democratic politics 10th grade cbse - mohit, Friday, January 16, 2009 at 9:17am
1.produce decisions taking a lot of time
2. not free from corruption
3. money and muscle power have an influence on politics.
4. criminal connections also a demerit of democracy
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- democratic politics - plz help in writing an essay on challenges faced by ...
- please revise - Evidence clearly demonstrates Latin America’s transition to ...
- history - the political system in which the citizens are likely to have the most...
- american gov - 1)With an example, how does judicial review uphold and reinforce...
- Political science, collee - President Bush has stated that if any non-democratic...
- Civics - 13. Under the reign of Louis XIV, the government in France was a/an...
- history - the president of the united states is elected by electoral college....
- history - the presidentof the united states is elected by electoral college. ...
- american politics - Which of the following statements is incorrect? A. ...
- history - the army overthrows the civilian government in the nations capital. ...