Posted by Paco on Friday, December 19, 2008 at 4:22pm.
Changing Perspective Paper
Describe a situation that might be viewed differently by two people. This event can be as
small as an encounter on the street or as major as the birth of a child.
· Summarize how it could be viewed differently. How might religious, cultural, or personal
beliefs influence how this event is interpreted? How might a person’s mood, personality,
or situation influence how he or she interprets this event?
· Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper following APA guidelines.
- Psychology - Writeacher, Friday, December 19, 2008 at 4:27pm
Please understand that no one here will do your work for you. However, we will be happy to read over whatever you come up with and make suggestions and/or corrections.
If you need help with effective Internet searches, go here: http://hanlib.sou.edu/searchtools/
The major search engines and other tools are listed in the three columns across the top. Links to articles that will help you learn to search effectively are in the section called HOW TO SEARCH THE INTERNET.
Please post what you think and write if you'd like someone to review it for you.
- Psychology - GuruBlue, Friday, December 19, 2008 at 4:28pm
We do not do your homework for you. After you have done the research and writing, we will be happy to make suggestions and corrections.
- Psychology - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 19, 2008 at 4:31pm
Eight inches of snow fell in our area. I hate snow and cold and don't go out. My neighbors are delighted as they rev up the snowmobile, get out their cross country skis, and build a snow fort in the back yard.
How about the first day of school? How would a good student with many friends view it differently than a shy person who struggles in school?
How about a local basketball victory? Winners obviously view it differently than the losers.
What situations can you think of?
- Psychology - Paco, Friday, December 19, 2008 at 5:03pm
Ms. Sue, you have given some great starters. My gratitude to you, thanks.
I'll let you know how it (my paper) turns out.
- Psychology - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 19, 2008 at 5:15pm
Paco -- I'm glad I could help. Yes, please let us know what you decided to write about.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- psy 220 - describe a situation that might be viewed diffently by two people. ...
- Psychology - I am writing a paper and do not understand part of this question. ...
- Psychology - I have to write a paper on Psychological disorders from a specific ...
- Psychology - you examine basic concepts of human interaction from a psychology ...
- psychology - I am feeling really frustrated. Can you please guide me in ...
- Psychology - The authors of your textbook describe the American emphasis on the ...
- PSYCHOLOGY - A developing field in psychology is called Positive Psychology. It ...
- psychology and the pursuit of happiness - Write a 700- to 900-word paper ...
- Psychology - There are five major perspectives of psychology used to explain a ...
- PSYCHOLOGY HELP PLEASE!! - "The origin of the abnormal behavior is not my ...