Posted by Tom from Mississippi on Thursday, December 18, 2008 at 8:34pm.
I have been working on a paper for a week, the first day we found out. and It is due tommorrow. I have check and rewritten entire paragraphs because I didn't think that they made sense. I have worked countless hours and finnaly handed it into my teacher for a final revision before it is due tommorrow. She crossed out numerous paragraph and in one instanse put a HUGE NO!!! through a paragraph with no explanation. When she handed it back she rolled her eyes and told me i needed to work on the focus of my paper. Any tips on how to focus better?
Composition - Anonymous, Thursday, December 18, 2008 at 8:36pm
what is the paper on? and is what kinda of essay is it?
Composition - Tom from Mississippi, Thursday, December 18, 2008 at 8:38pm
A paper explaining the Satire of Religion in Huckleberry Finn.
still need help on this question - Tom from Mississippi, Thursday, December 18, 2008 at 8:41pm
Composition - Writeacher, Thursday, December 18, 2008 at 8:42pm
Without seeing what you already have that she doesn't like, it's impossible to help.
Post what you have, and let us know what comments she made.
Composition - Anonymous, Thursday, December 18, 2008 at 8:43pm
well i could tell you if you told me what type of essay it is ?
like if it is an argumentative essay, you need to start of with a topic sentence right ? and then put your arguments in order from most least important to most important .
Composition - Tom from Mississippi, Thursday, December 18, 2008 at 8:44pm
I'm sorry thank you for the help any way but its a 7 page paper and its almost compleatly marked in red pen. I must get off the computer now because of lightning sorry but thank you anyway
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- statistics - this is what we are supposed to do to began this paper Create a ...
- help me please - today has been very hectic along with homework i found out ...
- Maths - Find out how many bags of rice have been shipped in or shipped out ...
- math - Find out how many bags of rice have been shipped in or shipped out within...
- Math - Find out how many bags of rice have been shipped in or shipped out within...
- English - Can you please check the following sentences? I had left them out. ...
- History - I have a question. Are teacher wanted us to write our entire paper ...
- Business Communications - English 101 - revised.... just wanted to make sure I ...
- English 7 - Check in My Notebook Day (plz read) - Ok tomorrow at my school we ...
- English - Can someone check if these sentences are grammatically correct? Thank ...