Posted by pj on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at 9:24pm.
Could I get some help Please!!!!!!!!!
(1) Find the LCD
(2) Find the LCM
14z^7 and 98z^8
(3) Find LCM
Algebra - Reiny, Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at 9:46pm
factor each of your denominators.
the LCD should contain all the factors that are in any denominator..
since your first denominator does not factor, your LCD is (3v^2-3v-7)(3v-3)
are you sure you typed it correctly, I would have expected the first part to factor
14z^7 = 14z^7
98z^8 = (14z^7)(7z)
so 98z^8 is the LCD
y^3+6y^2+9y = y(y+3)^2
y^2-6y = y(y-6)
so LCD = y(y-6)(y+3^2
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - I am stumped by these two LCM questions for some reason. Find The LCM ...
- algebra - 1.FIND THE LCM OF 10X^7 AND 50X^4 2.FIND THE LCM OF x^2 -36 AND x^2 + ...
- Math - Find the LCM of 11(s-3) and 33(s-3). LCM of 11 is 11*1 LCM of 33 is 3*11 ...
- Math - Find the LCM and GCF of the following numbers: 1) 2016 and 756 2) 10140 ...
- algebra - 1. Find the LCM of (8+7), (64-49v^2), and (8-7v) 2. Find the LCM of ...
- math, algebra - Can someone check this for me : Find the gcf for each of the ...
- ALGEBRA/PLEASE HELP - have the answer and would love confirmation. VERY ...
- math - Find the LCM: z^4-14z^3+49z^2,3z^2-147 and 5z+35
- Algebra - Find the LCM of (7+9u), (49-81u^2), and (7-9u) Find the LCM of 15x^8 ...
- algebra - Find the LCM 10b^6 c^6, 5b^5 c^4, 14b^3 c^7 What is the LCM? I came up...