Posted by sklfjs on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at 5:23pm.
ok in language we have to write some paper on something and i have a bunch of choses but what does nonmaterial mean. i looked it up on a website
but i didn't make any sense
its describe some nonmaterial things that make you happy.
language - Writeacher, Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at 5:28pm
Material things are those you can see, feel, touch, etc.
Non-material things are those you cannot see, feel, touch, etc. -- such as ideas (love, beauty, freedom...)
languag - sklfjs, Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at 5:35pm
thx you so much
language - Writeacher, Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at 5:47pm
languag one last ? - sklfjs, Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at 6:12pm
so would this be right like love of friends and family
languag - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at 6:13pm
Yes. You're right. Love of friends and family is a nonmaterial part of our lives.
languag - sklfjs, Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at 6:22pm
THX U SOOOO MUCH
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- All core classes. - What were some 80's icons? I have a project that's on the ...
- Literature - I have to write an observational essay, and the topic is my ...
- German/ English - Hello! I am a German teacher ( teaching German as a foreign ...
- English - I have to write a paper on something that is Criminal Justice ...
- understandingof a word - I am having a hard time understanding a word this is ...
- Science - Respected teachers, I have got assignment that i have to write about 7...
- Soc-120 - I have to write a paper and I am short of words. Maybe you can help me...
- US History - 25. The views of President Hoover and President Roosevelt on the ...
- Grade 7 - What are some facts that could be used to prove the history of "the ...
- Language Arts - •What are some factors that motivate people? Does every action ...