Posted by samantha on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 at 3:10pm.
how do u say estoy in the yo form in the past
spanish - christopher, Tuesday, December 16, 2008 at 3:26pm
spanish - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, December 16, 2008 at 3:37pm
When you say the past, there are two tenses. The Preterit = estuve and the Imperfect = estaba.
P.S. Learn how to make accent marks with your computer or 4 of those forms you wrote above will be wrong. To send you the chart to make accents, I need to know: 1. do you have a PC or a MAC
2. Do you have Windows or not.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish - 2.) How do you say: I am in a hurry. I think it's said like this: ...
- Spanish-Please check - I have some questions about using ser or estar 1.If I am ...
- Spanish - 1.) which of the following is correct: A.) Tocamos el piano. B.) ...
- Spanish - If a friend invites you to the movies and you are busy, what would be ...
- spanish - which is the best way to express: "I am calling in reference to your ...
- spanish - how do you say had in the past tense
- Spanish Help Please! Tenses - Hi, I need help with Spanish homework. This is on ...
- Spanish - 1.Choose the correct past participle for the Spanish verb cantar. A. ...
- spanish - im not mexican so i don't have a spanish accent. so when im take ...
- Spanish 1 - In Spanish I need to ask what a friend is doing. Que haces?, correct...