Posted by ourania on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 at 1:30pm.
Leon maintains that children have an innate and natural curiosity. If Leon is an educator who wishes to apply his ideas to teaching methods, he has primarily involved himself in the
A nature-nurture controversy
B active-passive controversy
C continuity-discontinuity controversy
D behavioral-cognitive controversy
I believe the correct is B
psychology - trigger, Tuesday, December 16, 2008 at 1:39pm
As a psychology student myself, I would go for A.
psychology - PsyDAG, Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at 11:19am
Innateness involves "nature," while educating involves "nurture."
I agree with trigger.
I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.
psychology - Daniela, Friday, November 19, 2010 at 10:18am
psychology - Daniela, Friday, November 19, 2010 at 10:19am
the answer is b),I am very soure.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- AE is this correct? - determine the teachercertification/licensure requirements ...
- college - Suppose we could arrange a debate between John Locke and Jean Jacques ...
- PSYCHOLOGY - “There are many social and cultural contexts you interact with that...
- Medical Terminology - A mother breast feeding her babay is an example of -------...
- Math- Ideas only - I need some help on getting ideas for my limits & continuity ...
- Psychology - In the nature vs. nurture debate, what are some arguments that side...
- astronomy - I want to know what is the controversy of PLuto's status as a planet...
- English - Is it passive or active voice? Many clothes (we're given) to the ...
- communications - Next, you will explain the nature and history of the ...
- history - who is juan ponce de leon grave do you mean juan ponce de loen Yes...