Posted by Lizzie on Sunday, December 14, 2008 at 3:01pm.
I'm reading macbeth and i don't really understand some of the symbolisim. One question i have is : in Act 5 scene 3, Macbeth changes his mind about puttin on his armor. What does this reveal about his mental state?
Grade 11 English - GuruBlue, Sunday, December 14, 2008 at 3:19pm
This site will help you with this question. Be sure to check both the anaylsis of Act 5, and the character analysis of Macbeth.
Grade 11 English - Lizzie, Sunday, December 14, 2008 at 3:23pm
ok thanks sooo much :D
Grade 11 English - Writeacher, Sunday, December 14, 2008 at 3:23pm
Here is this particular act and scene, in both the original and modernized English. Read the modernized version from the beginning of this scene to about line 35 or so -- maybe farther. It should be clear what his mindset is just before he decides to put his armor on.
Let us know what you decide.
Grade 11 English - SraJMcGin, Sunday, December 14, 2008 at 3:25pm
Perhaps he is resigned to his fate?
Grade 11 English - emily, Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 7:04pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english macbeth act 3 - hey sorry i can't find the question iu poseted earlier ...
- English macbeth act 2 - hey can you provide me with a couple of MCQ for macbeth ...
- english- macbeth - well i have a couple of questions about the tragedy of ...
- English (Macbeth) - Macbeth Questions 1. (Act IV, i) The witches' pageant ...
- English - An essay on the following question: How is Macbeth affected when he ...
- macbeth - After reading Macbeth and going to various websites in order to write ...
- English- Macbeth - Hi I am having some trouble with the following questions on ...
- Macbeth - Hello, I have to do an essay about Macbeth the question is who is to ...
- English - I urgently need to know if the following questions are correct? As ...
- Literature - What does Act IV, scene I (in Macbeth) reveal about anti-semitism ...