Posted by rory on Sunday, December 14, 2008 at 8:46am.
a majority of the early english migrants to the chesapeake bay area were
a. families with young children
b. indentured servants
c. wealthy gentlemen
d. merchants and craftsmen
e. disfranchised catholics
is it b?
- us history - Writeacher, Sunday, December 14, 2008 at 8:47am
A majority? No, not indentured servants. Re-read your text materials ... carefully. I'd say either d or e.
- us history - Anonymous, Sunday, February 22, 2009 at 3:48pm
what decribes the Deism?
- us history - Anonymous, Friday, April 24, 2009 at 12:02am
its not e i think its d
- us history - bob, Sunday, May 3, 2009 at 2:06pm
you guys are really stupid. its B.
the catholics went to freaking maryland. are you freakin kidding me?
and the craftsmen were all in the North. ever heard of a freakin artisan?
- APUSH - Anonymous, Friday, April 15, 2011 at 6:57pm
- APUSH - Anonymous, Monday, May 23, 2011 at 4:24pm
it is most definately B. A is incorrect because they were mostly men. The death rate was so high from maaria that there were not many families.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Social studies - The question I have is about chesapeake bay and massy bisects ...
- US History - I have written a small essay on this question: Compare the ways in ...
- US History - did indentured servants know how to read??
- history - compare and contrast the english colonies of the Chesapeake with their...
- History - How did the ratification of the Constitution affect indentured ...
- us history - list some of the advantages of using indentured servants
- us history - what do the following have in common? indentured servants ...
- History - identify two differences between enslaved Aftricans and indentured ...
- history urgent please! - The most dominant merchant and traders of the Indian ...
- virginia history - how did the chesapeake bay form from the susquahanna river