Posted by Charlotte on Saturday, December 13, 2008 at 10:48am.
reasons for the deforestation of the amazon rainforest?
the reasons ive found are farming, pastureland , growing crops.
im not sure of anything else. id be grateful of any help? thanks
yr 8 geography - Damon, Saturday, December 13, 2008 at 10:53am
yr 8 geography - Damon, Saturday, December 13, 2008 at 10:55am
I assume they also do lumbering for tropical hardwoods, but am not sure.
yr 8 geography - Damon, Saturday, December 13, 2008 at 10:57am
Yes they do lumbering.
Here is a link:
yr 8 geography - Damon, Saturday, December 13, 2008 at 11:00am
Here is a link about the mining problem:
lycefr oabuzvd - lycefr oabuzvd, Thursday, January 1, 2009 at 12:58pm
ckxurfg odbvxjn notpf npraf kuhfrpai nhgdkxp knfmrbzh
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- geog - ive just finished my geography homework on deforestation of the amazon ...
- geography - im writing a report on the causes of deforestation in the Amazonian ...
- world issues- amazon deforestation - Hi. I was assigned an essay that I have to ...
- new social studies - 1.C 2.A 3.B 4.C 1.Which of the following most contributes ...
- geography - Causes of deforestation- i found theses causes i just need the ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). What Caribbean island is rich in natural gas, and what...
- world geography - farming in south asia consists of a. mostly huge plantations b...
- geography - Why is most farming in ancient and present day Egypt done along the ...
- Social Studies - 14.What did Hernan Cortes do for Spain in 1521? Conquered the ...
- Math - A farmer has enough seeds to grow 200 crops of wheat and 300 crops of ...