Post a New Question


posted by .

Please could someone tell me to how to spell 'hard-waring', the dictionary doesn't list it. Is it hard wearing, hardwaring. Thanks in advance.

  • spelling -

    If you mean an adjective for something that withstands wear and tear, "hard-wearing" would make sense. If you mean "being in the hardware business" one might coin the word "hardwaring" but it would be unconventional and not found in a dictionary.

Answer This Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question