Posted by Rorj on Friday, December 12, 2008 at 1:22pm.
Why is it an opportunity to have change in consumer taste? (In SWOT Analysis)
- Business Studies - Writeacher, Friday, December 12, 2008 at 1:26pm
Be sure to read this whole article; then imagine you own a women's clothing line and you will be dealing with a change in the customers' taste(s) -- say, a swing to preference for longer dresses than for short ones.
Now go through the SWOT lists in that website and see where you are.
- Business Studies - Rorj, Friday, December 12, 2008 at 1:29pm
Is one reason because your business gets to expand and develop new methods to satisfy the needs of the consumers?
Any other suggestions?
- Business Studies - Writeacher, Friday, December 12, 2008 at 1:45pm
You haven't gone through ALL the questions in each of the sections:
S = five questions
W = four questions
O = six questions
T = six questions
You need to imagine a situation (like what I named above or something you think up) and then THOROUGHLY analyze it, using all those questions in SWOT in the website.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Business Accounting - When performing a SWOT analysis, an auto manufacturer ...
- Business - When is a SWOT analysis used?
- business - If u carry out a SWOT analysis you should know the " O" stands for a...
- business - Via Microsoft Word, write 700 to 1,050 words explaining the business ...
- Management - The business I choose to do my SWOT Analysis on is Infinite ...
- MARKETING - 1. Introduction – You need to work out what is the business scope of...
- economics - how change in "Consumer Taste" and "Change in Expectation" effect ...
- business studies - katleho has a flair for languages and obtains good grades in ...
- Business finance - Question No 1: If two projects are _______________, the fact ...
- Business - Using knowledge gained from this course and previous coursework, ...