Posted by Debbie on Thursday, December 11, 2008 at 9:13pm.
Solve for the unknown:
s/24.0 = 8.0/1.6
math 115 #7 - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 11, 2008 at 9:21pm
OK, Debbie, now it's your turn. We've given you a lot of help this evening.
How do you think this problem is solved?
We'll be glad to check your answer.
math 115 #7 - Debbie, Thursday, December 11, 2008 at 9:26pm
8.0 x 24.0 /1.6 = 192/1.6 =120
s = 120
math 115 #7 - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 11, 2008 at 9:29pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math 115 - solve for the unknown 4/X = 3/15
- math 115 5-7 - Solve for the unknown s/24.0 = 8.0/1.6 ?
- math 115 - 1. Nina's car payment is $362.57 per month for 4 years. how much will...
- Algebra - Can you please help me solve: Fifteen less than twice some number is ...
- math - 115-100+3*5= 115-100+3*5...Use BEDMAS (Bracket, Exponent, Division/...
- math - Can someone help me figure this out. The difference of two numbers is 80...
- math - could someone please help. given each set of data for ∆ABC: a) ...
- Chemistry - The densities of three solutions with known concentrations ( 20% , ...
- algebra - Solve by setting up the proper equation to describe the facts given ...
- Matt 115 - Hello, I just wanted to know if someone could check my work to see if...