Posted by mysterychicken on Thursday, December 11, 2008 at 10:25am.
I've been trying to figure this out but I'm having a very hard time:
Which of these courts would handle cases involving wills and estates?
I'm pretty sure it can't be A. Any idea? Thanks-MC
Georgia Studies - bobpursley, Thursday, December 11, 2008 at 10:30am
Georgia Studies - Writeacher, Thursday, December 11, 2008 at 10:30am
Probate is the type of court that handles wills, etc.
Georgia Studies - Reiny, Thursday, December 11, 2008 at 10:33am
I had to deal with a probate court a few years back when I was the executor of my mother's estate.
I am pretty sure that my Canadian court system might be similar to yours.
Georgia Studies - mysterychicken, Thursday, December 11, 2008 at 10:34am
Yes, but I'm down here in Georgia! :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- SOCIAL STDIES HELP!!!!! - A case in which a group or individual claims that ...
- Georgia state history - which behavior is an example of a delinquent behavior ...
- Social Studies - Please I need help on 2nd set of questions. Thank you in ...
- Civics - What distinguishes the U.S. Supreme Court from a state supreme court'? ...
- pleasse check social studies - The type of jurisdiction to consider the ...
- american goverment check answers - 3. What type of court has original ...
- USA PoliScience - Which of the following state courts is a magistrate court? a. ...
- Social Studies - 1. The two kinds of courts that make up Georgia’s judicial ...
- American Goverment - A district court is considered to be (Points : 1) a court ...
- pol201 - Question 1. 1. A district court is considered to be (Points : 1) a ...