Posted by Karria on Wednesday, December 10, 2008 at 9:45pm.
Putting in scientific notation (3000)(20000)
Is this right, please help
math 117 - s, Wednesday, December 10, 2008 at 10:08pm
the first one is correct
the second one is not right because you can only have a digit in the ones section
so it should be 2.1 x 10^9
math 117 - Reiny, Wednesday, December 10, 2008 at 10:08pm
first one is right,
second one should have been 2.1 * 10^9
perhaps it was just a typo.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math 117 - please help me solve Put this in scientific notation: (3000)(20000) ...
- math 117 - How to do you Put in scientific notation (400)*(3000) Solve a^m*a^g ...
- Math 11 - Scientific Notation question... It says put it in scientific notation ...
- Scientific Notation - I'm having some trouble solving this problem: 32x10^2 / (...
- math - what is 117.04 in scientific notation
- math...please help asap - Solve the following; use proper fractions in your ...
- math - HELP ME!!! One of your friends missed the class on scientific notation. ...
- Math 117 - write a challenging expression using exponents and scientific ...
- Math! Please Check My Awnser! - Hello! I need some help with math! I have tried ...
- Algebra Help!! - Find an example of scientific notation in real life Explain why...