Posted by keke on Wednesday, December 10, 2008 at 8:19pm.
I need help solving the equation
PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME THE ANSWER WITHOUT GIVING ME THE ORDER OF OPERATION.
- 7th grade math - lyne, Wednesday, December 10, 2008 at 8:34pm
start off with the parenthesis in the middle of the problem and work outwards. first do 4 + 9 then subtract the two then multiply by 5 first and then add three last divide by two
parenthesis always go first then exponents
mult and div
add and subt
i think you should get like 29 or something.... idk i did mental math quickly
- spanish - dominiqe, Friday, December 12, 2008 at 6:56pm
i don't know what the teachers be sayin
- 7th grade math - Lizzie, Sunday, December 14, 2008 at 8:16pm
as the order for doing things in the equation
- 7th grade math - Taylor, Thursday, December 18, 2008 at 7:38pm
- 7th grade math - anthony, Sunday, December 21, 2008 at 11:07pm
- 7th grade math - LS, Thursday, January 29, 2009 at 6:11pm
you should really use this website for good and not for stupid notes like the one from zrdc xshktnpl
- 7th grade math - therese, Saturday, July 21, 2012 at 9:18pm
-35 divided by 5 minus 8 times 3 open parenthesis 5 plus 2 times 7 what is the answer by following the pemdas
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 11th grade - hi, i am haveing prob;ems with my math its called solving the ...
- 7th grade math - place the operation signs (+,-,x, divide) in the order that ...
- 7th grade math - The question is simplify -9=1(36divided by 2 x3-4) I did -9+1(...
- 7th grade - i need help on Chemistry and i am in 7th grade i don't know how to ...
- 4th grade math - Please help advise if my answer is correct Is the solution of ...
- 7th Grade Math-Exponents - I don't understand this at all! Please help! Find the...
- Math - At Jefferson School, both 6th grade & 7th grade classes take a math test...
- 7th grade - i need help on estimatin fractions. Don't just give me the answer ...
- 7th grade math - For these two problems, you would need to find the slope and y ...
- 7th grade - Hi im a 7th grader and there is alot of book reports and homework in...