December 10, 2016
Post a New Question
Monday, December 8, 2008
How many representative particles are in a mole of any substance?
, Monday, December 8, 2008 at 11:36pm
Avogadro's number or 6.02 x 10^23.
Answer This Question
- 13.)How can substance A and B be compared? Choose all that apply. A.)...
- Completion 1) 2)6.02 X 1023 Chemists relate units of ...
- Completion (Help) To find the mass of a mole of a compound, ...
PLS HELP ASAP 1 SUPER HARD & ANNOYING QUESTION
- Use the diagram to answer ...
- how many representative particles are there in 5 mole h2o
- there are __ reprensentative particles in a mole of any substance
- c. A student put 1.18 mole of substance A and and 2.85 mole of ...
- How many representative particles are in 2.5 mol H2O2? each mole ...
- Which letter of the term that is NOT a representative particle of a ...
- Classify each of these statements as always true, sometimes ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help