Posted by Katie on Monday, December 8, 2008 at 7:19pm.
What are the nouns in this sentence?
Friday evening will be Ivy's birthday celebration.
English - GuruBlue, Monday, December 8, 2008 at 7:23pm
Clue - Friday is not used as a noun in this sentence. It modifies evening, telling which evening.
There are two other words which may look like nouns but they are being used as modifiers. See if you can figure out the other noun and repost. We will be happy to let you know if you are right.
English - Katie, Monday, December 8, 2008 at 7:37pm
I think evening and celebration are the only nouns. Am I right?
English - Writeacher, Monday, December 8, 2008 at 7:40pm
English - ashley, Monday, September 24, 2012 at 2:53pm
What roles do the adults or older figures play in the lives of the various narrators in the story no gumption
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Ms. Sue are there any improper nouns or odd nouns, because according ...
- english - write five sentences about birthday celebration
- English grammar - There are five kinds of nouns: Common nouns, collective nouns...
- English - Hi Miss Sue, Here is the final draft can you check it for me? Thank ...
- English arts 1 Nouns - Aaron plans to attend college once he completes this ...
- language arts - First write one noun of each type below.then write as sentence ...
- Nouns - Our son's 3rd grade teacher gave out a homework assignment which had the...
- English - Thank you very much for your help...
- math - on monday, ivy crawled one inch more than tuesday. on tuesday, ivy ...
- English - Tom's school will have a parade for its anniversary celebration...