Posted by Lisa on Sunday, December 7, 2008 at 8:15pm.
this is for a musculoskeletal crossword puzzle and if you can help me with any of the answers i would be soo grateful.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
builds up during oxygen deficiency
_ _ _ _ _ _a_ _ _
unit of contraction
_ _ _ _ _ _e_ _
insufficient release of pituitary growth hormone
d_ _ _ _ _ _ _
changes shape during contraction
t_ _ _ _ _ _ _
bone functions in the production of ___ ___.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _l_ _
carries oxygen from lungs to body cells
h_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
remain in balance with osteoclasts
g_ _e_ _i_ _ _s
contain blood vessels to nourish bone
_a_ _ _s_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _s
l_ _e_ _a_
inability to contract
_ _t_ _ _ _
blocks binding sites
_ _o_ _ _y_ _ _ _
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Let's do the crossword puzzle. 1 Across starts with 'n'? What is it? ...
- L.A. - I'm doing quite a difficult crossword puzzle. one of them is "a young boy...
- anatomy and physiology - has anyone ever taken anatomy and physiology...if so ...
- anatomy/physiology I - Why is proper microscope technique important for studying...
- cell crossword puzzle 14 across - what is 14 across or the cell crossword puzzle...
- Research Project: Anatomy & Physiology 1 - What would be some of the medical ...
- 5th Grade Math - Brad filled in 24 out of 40 words on a crossword puzzle. ...
- Anatomy & Physiology II - anatomy and physiology II Research Assignment
- anatomy - project please helppp me create a road map/travel guide throught the ...
- the language of healthcare - Describe the following approaches used to organize ...