Posted by denise on Saturday, December 6, 2008 at 9:43pm.
how woul you solve a problem like ths
Math, not "7th grade" - Writeacher, Saturday, December 6, 2008 at 10:08pm
7th grade - Reiny, Saturday, December 6, 2008 at 10:12pm
"solving" is not the correct term here, you probably want to expand it.
Are you familiar with the FOIL acronym?
7th grade - kwabs, Thursday, February 5, 2009 at 1:32am
x means <small x> ok this aint working but i know the amswer read proppally im in 8th grade now 2 as in <small 2> ok
=9x2y2 or maybe u have to multiply which would give =20x2y2
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 8th grade - how do you solve ths problem?? 78mi on 3gal (find the unit rate)
- 7th grade - i need help on Chemistry and i am in 7th grade i don't know how to ...
- Algebra 2/Trig. - I forgot some stuff from my 7th grade algebra class about ...
- 7th grade - how do u solve dis problem: 8cm/s= ___ ft/h
- 7th grade - Help me solve this problem, I am lost here. These are integers, 15-...
- 7th grade pre-algebra - The problem is a(a-c)=23. Solve for c if both a and c ...
- 7th grade Math - Please, help me how to solve this problem 21% of 82 how do you ...
- 7th grade Math - I'm supossed to cme up with a real world problem and then solve...
- 7th grade - how did some people hope to solve the problem of california's ...
- Math - And which situation what do you need a percent less someone to solve a ...